- Death’s own gift, which allows her to form connections with the gift of other Ultras by bodily contact and the victim submitting to her. It holds these other gifts in a reserve for her use, and also has a variety of other minor effects.
Gifts maintained for long periods of time, which she has grown fluent in and is comfortable with.
- An ultra strength gift that rises the longer she remains in an area, topping out at three after several hours of remaining in the same general location.
- An ultra toughness gift that sits right on the cusp between two and three. It also allows her to reflect a percentage of the damage she would have otherwise taken. It is weak(er) to repeated strikes than to single attacks.
- An ultra speed gift which is normally inoperative, but puts her at a very high two if she plans out her maneuvers ahead of time. (That is, she maintains a course of action in her mind, and on command her form will execute that plan far faster than she can perceive or sense)
- A gift which allows her to drag anyone within her line or sight towards her at Ultra Strength one. This gift can be used on multiple people at once, but cannot drag lifeless forms, or drag her towards others.
- A gift which allows her to return instantly to any location where she has killed. This gift can be used offensively with planning, as she compares her toughness with anyone occupying the space she arrives in, with the tougher one surviving the juxtaposition and the other being torn asunder.
- A gift which allows her to attack with an energy blast from her hands or eyes, which impacts only on living forms. It strikes with roughly Ultra Strength two, and is sustainable for long periods. Essentially a plasma firehose that only hurts people, plants and animals and goes through other stuff like they are holograms.
- A gift which permits her to enhance the emotional reaction of another individual or group of them. It does not grant any innate insight into what that emotion presently is, or allow her to change or create one that does not already exist. It basically just turns whatever they are feeling way up.
Gifts obtained recently, which she is not terribly attached to, and which she doesn’t mind replacing. She is far less skilled in the use of these gifts. and is still learning their ins and outs.
- A gift which allows her to see through and manipulate smoke. She’s also noticed that if she forms the smoke into shapes that indicate function it seems to actually perform that function. That is, a smoke gun would fire smoke bullets, a smoke clock would tell the time, etc.
- A gift which allows her to summon to her presence the most recent person she has had sex with. The person she stole it from indicated that it filled them with the desire to defend her, but Death has not verified whether or not this is true.
- A gift which allows her to kill by eye contact, but which does not work on anyone with an Ultra gift. Death has tested that it does not work on images of her eyes or the targets, and seems to need genuine eye contact. The form is not harmed by this method of death.
Beyond this, Death retains another dozen individuals who she has her hook in, whose gifts can be stolen if need be. She has left her last two slots open, in case she gets her hands on someone with a gift worth stealing.